Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm having fun with the small steel stock. I think it was a kind of hardware cloth or something. It's got a nice little texture on it that shows up sometimes on the front of the pieces. This little spiral is strung on a sterling snake chain that's about 15 inches long. A perfect choker length. $42.00.
I also strung some on a 15"ish ball chain. A little more casual and only $32.00! On a leather cord they are $22.00.

I'm practicing my welding skills with small stock as well. I think this tribal looking piece came out pretty nice. It's strung on a leather cord (about 17") with a hand crafted sterling hook clasp. $28.00


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Sarah,
the chocker in the second picture is GREAT! do you send your things via fedex or postal parcel?
I am now in China but I will be in Italy in few weeks.
Congratulations, you have really talent..!

Katya
fillachi@hotmail.com

sarahzona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarahzona said...

Thanks Katya!!

Sorry it took so long for me to respond to your comment. I should check these older posts more often!