Thursday, January 22, 2009

background

So, when I'm posting, I have to work backwards, but today I forgot about that. These are a few of the photos I took today with a different background than the post after this, which I actually took first. I like this background better, but I can't do group shots because I have to hang the pieces. I will stay behind the camera for a little longer.... BRDPDSM2 Beach rock on top and red rock on the bottom. $65.00 each
This silver flower is fabricated out of square wire that I bend, cut, solder, file and sand, until it all comes together. It's strung on a leather cord with recycled glass beads from Africa as accents. The color choices hang above the necklace, and are from left to right: Bright blue, Bali blue, light blue, light brown, dark brown, green, and black. Real life colors will vary from the computer screen, but they are all nice, and slightly more subdued. WFPD-$45.00 also avaliable on a silver ball chain without beads for $60.00. 1.25" dia.

Descriptions of these pendants can be found in the the next post. I had to shoot with the different background though.


These too, are in the older post next to this one.



2 comments:

Carla said...

I love your work. Great new posted pictures! Hope biz is good.

sarahzona said...

Thanks Carla, good to hear from you!
Biz is going well. How bout you? any good shows coming up?